Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

newspoint.cc: Bill Kaulitz defies criticism

Bill Kaulitz (23) can never prescribe something. "I've always chosen the difficult way," admitted the Tokio Hotel frontman ('Monsoon') in a recent interview with 'Glamour'.

In the end you will be successful


"I had it on my mind, and as long as I felt I was right I wanted the people to accept that. When I look back, I have made it extremely difficult.
I could have made it much easier for me. More often people said, 'He can't come to school with painted eyes', and I made up my eyes darker the next day." But this individuality, and perhaps stubbornness has helped the teen star with the wild hair experiments in a significant knowledge of life: "Freedom is very important to me. It was like this already when I was very young. I feel like as long as it is actually done correctly. I've always felt comfortable with the fact that there are people who don't like me. In the end this brings you forward somehow."

Demarcation from Tom


Bill Kaulitz always wanted to be that different from the others, and also he wanted to stand out from his twin brother Tom Kaulitz and develop an independent personality. "When Tom and I were 6 or 7 years old, we were dressed all alike," recalled the stage hero. "Later, our interests parted. Tom was listening very different music than I did, and we have evolved into completely different directions. Probably also because we were previously always perceived as twins. We have tried to create our own personality, and this happened especially with our appearance. We were always very extreme in everything. He looked very extreme, I looked very extreme and we were totally noticed."


The hard way, the one that Bill had chosen, seems to have paid off today, after all, because he and his brother were so different and now with their band 'Tokio Hotel' they got international success.


Translation by: TOKIO HOTEL ROCKS MY WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment