Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

erdbeerlounge.de: Bill Kaulitz: Make-up as a rebel?

Bill is always dressed stylishly, setting trends with his hair and he is always wearing make-up. That didn't start since his breakthrough with Tokio Hotel, he revealed in an interview now.


Can you imagine Bill Kaulitz without an eye-catching outfit, a crazy hairstyle and dark painted eyes? Probably not, because these are the hallmarks of the young singer.


Bill Kaulitz knew since his school days that he was different from the others. "I had it on my mind, and as long as I felt I was right I wanted the people to accept that. When I look back, I have made it extremely difficult. I could have made it much easier for me. More often people said, 'He can't come to school with painted eyes', and I made up my eyes darker the next day" Bill Kaulitz looked back in an interview. And the heavily made-up eyes have remained and become one of his big trademarks.


Bill: Is there anything more important for him than fashion and make-up?


The extroverted Bill Kaulitz knows that it's not always about looking good. "Freedom is very important to me. It was like this already when I was very young. I feel like as long as it is actually done correctly. I've always felt comfortable with the fact that there are people who don't like me. In the end this brings you forward somehow" says Bill Kaulitz.


Bill Kaulitz and where it has taken him until now, is probably not a question. With so much success you are allowed to love even those who hate you.

Translation by: TOKIO HOTEL ROCKS MY WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment