Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

BIll & Tom Kaulitz - RTL Punkt 6/9 (25.09.2012) TRANSLATION

Presenter : We are all excited to see again Bill and Tom. Tokio Hotel has begun to work with their colleagues of the entirely male DSDS's jury. And with Dieter Bohlen and Mateo from the band Culcha Candela, all musicians in the blood, they want to give the chord and not only with a musical point of view. That's it, it was a little barbed comment before the beginning. Our journalists were there and have met the first candidates of the audition after they passed in front of the jury.
The new male jury of DSDS enters after sniff themselves with caution during the first common photo session.
Dieter Bohlen, Tokio Hotel's twins, Tom and Bill Kaulitz and Mateo, leader of the band Culcha Candela. The twins were particularly liked by the first candidates who presented themselves.
Girl 1: I think it's really good the manner how they built themselves as a band, but also the manner how Bill has changed of look and I still like him a lot.
Boy 1: I had a really positive impression of them.
Girl 2: Really nice,really cool. I will have never believe it. Woo, awesome. They are real people, really nice, really cool and so on.
Lots of enthusiasm for the twins of Tokio Hotel. Do the others members of the jury will make with it? Moreover, the jury's boss Dieter Bohlen can't stop to do a remark about Bill's dress.
Dieter Bohlen: You see, I have the same at home. Except that is a carpet.
Bill: I told myself that I will wear something simple for the first day. I don't want to scare them.
Journalist: What do you think of Bill and Tom's dresses?
Dieter Bohlen: Awesome. I've never met people so little boring than them.
Because boring, this common work will certainly not be. They are curious one another.
Bill: He ( Dieter Bohlen ) has already done all the others seasons and it's really good because somebody who has participated to so many seasons inevitably knows, and we are delighted to work with him.
Dieter Bohlen: When I was still young and I was in studio, seated next to my producers, I thought they just said bullshit and I wanted to know what they thought.
It will also be exciting to know what candidates think and if Bill and Dieter will find something in common about clothing subject.



Translation by Astrid Treal for Tokio Hotel: Le journal des fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment