Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Bill & Tom Kaulitz - Punkt 12 (RTL) (25.09.2012)

Roberta Bieling (presenter): We’re back again. Pop [music] titan meets teen idols. Will this go well? Many people asked themselves [that question] prior to the new DSDS judging panel’s first work day together yesterday. In fact Dieter Bohl
en and the twins from Tokio Hotel really met for the first time at the judges’ desk. Why Dieter had to poke fun at his new colleagues straight away and what it is that Bill and Tom would really want to get out of their new job now. Simon E. and Christina G. have witnessed it all.
Voice-over: Arrival of DSDS’ new male quartet. [Itis their] first work day, first encounter and sure thing, first of all top dog Dieter Bohlen has to sniff at newcomer Bill Kaulitz.
*Subtitles*
Bohlen *sniffing at Bill’s neck*: “What is that then? Smells good!“
Voice-over: So [they’re] off to a good start. However, clearly the pop [music] titan and the band with the manga style are not on quite the same wavelength visually speaking.
Dieter: I’ve also got something like that at home. Well yeah, only [difference is] that it’s a carpet.
*Bill laughing*
Bill *laughing*: I thought I’d just turn up a little plainly dressed for the first day, right? I’ve left the crazy outfits in the wardrobe.
*Dieter laughing*
Voice-over: However, both of them brought along a clear notion of their job and also an idea of the potential new superstar.
Bill: Actually I’m assuming that we’ll immediately realise it when there are good candidates before us and when there is potential. Erm, secretly I’m hoping that there will be good women this year.
Voice-over: And the ladies should be in with rather good chances when facing the very first all male judging panel. That’s if, yes, if they’re not left without their voice due to all the nervousness.
Brunette girl: Really cool. Quite nice. Erm, I would’ve never guessed, really. So, wow… great. Really.
Blonde girl: In the past I actually used to be a Tokio Hotel fan and I haven’t… I haven’t heard anything about them in the media for a long time and now I’ve seen you… I’ve seen them on the DSDS screen just now.
Voice-over: And with all the shyness with strangers, even Dieter Bohlen says “Tokio Hotel: I would’ve also loved to have discovered them.”
Dieter: Those two… they wouldn’t have had to sing if they had come to DSDS back then. I would’ve put them through just like that and that’s also my opinion.
Voice-over: Even Culcha Candela front man Mateo, the forth one of the judges bunch, is quite fascinated by his new colleagues, Bill and Tom.
Mateo: I can’t get enough of looking at the guys. I’m finding it hard to stare into the camera. I’d actually rather, erm, exchange styling advice. Erm, or talk about tattoos, right?
Tom: Have you got some?
Mateo: For sure! Nah. You?
*starting to talk about each other’s tattoos*
Voice-over: There’ll probably be more than enough opportunities to chat and maybe Dieter and Bill will even swap clothes some day. That’s to see in the tenth DSDS season. Though, unfortunately [it] only starts in January.

Translation by tokiohotelstreetteam.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment