Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

"Ricardo Bielecki was previously a secret Tokio Hotel fan."

[...]

How does it feel when Bill gets to say: everything allright?

"I have to admit that when I was twelve/thirteen I was a big Tokio Hotel fan. I can identify myself a little bit with Tommy because he's a bit more tangible, somehow. I was already so inspired by Tomy back then. Not now by his style, but already for the career and the passion he has already inspired me, although that was not my music style back then. And somehow I still entrained it, and, of course, I never admitted it at school. (...) I like the jury somehow, especially Mateo who was wearing the same jacket than me. It was really cool."

Translation By Tokio Hotel Aliens Spain

http://www.castingshow-news.de/dsds-2013-ricardo-bielecki-war-fruher-heimlicher-tokio-hotel-fan-81850/

No comments:

Post a Comment