Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Article | Bill: I'd never lend my Jacket to DSDS candidate Susan.


The prominent artist of this year's DSDS jury is undoubtedly Bill Kaulitz (23). The leader singer from Tokio Hotel band had already surprised at the castings with unusual hairstyles, cool outfits and jewelry and his shrill style was also evident in the first live show last Saturday with a new hairstyle. As a heartthrob, he would have actually given styling tips for his colleagues.

"The most important thing is that you feel comfortable, there are no rules at all for me when it comes to fashion and styling. There are different things for every person, there must be no rules to be yourself. The most important is that you remain true to yourself. And this is also what I said to the candidates. One of them or the other one can, of course, looks even more advantageous," said Bill to RTL. But there are also candidates in who Bill would not make a big change, like Susan Albers (28): "It is often said that Susan looks too boring, but I would never make her a crazy hairstyle or jackets with spines, I would never lend her my jacket and say, 'Become a Rockstar.' The important thing is every person is authentic."

Transation and Source by: Tokio Hotel Aliens Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment