Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

welt.de: In Hamburg, jewelry rocker for Stars.


The designer Wolfgang Elfers in his Showroom in Hamburg. He sells his jewelry at specialty stores around the world. Wolfgang Elfers love that it opulent. The characteristics of the collections are the lily, the morning star and bracelet with real pieces of meteorite.

"Initially, I bought jewelry, and then I felt that I could make more beautiful. Then I started designing jewelry myself and build my own collection. It's now almost 25 years. "

Since 1996, he creates jewelry under the label "Elf Craft", derived from his name. Each piece is made of sterling silver and inlaid with precious stones such as garnet, quartz or aquamarine. Each collection is limited edition, each piece forged one by one in a goldsmith workshop in Hamburg.

These jewels are very appreciated by many celebrities. Stars such like Tokio Hotel, Kim Wilde and Depeche Mode are often on stage. "An old client, Ralf Möller, the" Gladiator ", brought some of my rings. He is also friends with Arnie, which is thus also become a fan of "Elf Craft." We have also to make room for Arnold Schwarzenegger. "

HP Baxxter, of techno group Scooter, is also very impressed. "This ring is my favorite. I always find it silly when something becomes fashionable, and everyone wears it. It's better to have something unique."

But all this comes at a price. Some parts cost a little less than 100 €, others several hundred euros.

Source: http://bit.ly/10JXwo7
Translation by: London Green Listing for Tokio Hotel : Le journal des fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment