Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

[New Photos + Twitter Transcript] Bill & Tom @ Go Kart World - Carson, USA 18.10.2013




Tweets by Fans (Q&A):- "So my dad was talking to Bill Kaulitz & Tom Kaulitz like nothing while I'm dying & can't feel my legs with that I need to pee feeling cx"
- "Q: Did they smile when they saw you freaking out?" / "A: couldn't tell, they were drinking water kinda far ...but their friend laughed like a "wow, these chicks are really happy"
- "Q: How did Tom smell manly haha" / "A: haha I couldn't tell which one smelled like cigarettes.. it was too strong!"
- "It all happened all thanks to my father! #Tomkaulitz#billkaulitz #tokiohotel @tokiohotelhttp://pic.twitter.com/PajxJuoPJM"
- "Q: Your dad works at go kart world? lol" / "A: Yes (: haha that's how I get the famous people updates cx"
- "Q: by any chance are they hiring at the moment or nah?" / "A: I hear they are always hiring but I'll ask him when he gets home c: he's a manager... I'll try to give a good word in for you."
- "I find it funny that my dad was recommending places to go ride quads. I was down stairs & heard Tom say "oh yeah? Where do you recommend?"
via @say_andreamarie

- "Met Bill and Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel today. They're super nice and friendly http://pic.twitter.com/AR66D7KWzm"
- "Q: you are a #LUCKY girl!!" / "A: sure am!:) they give the best hugs lol"
- "Q: So, tell me more about them, they're tall how apparent??" / "A: they were telling us that they're going to have an upcoming tour next year and I believe new album as well." "yes, they're really tall!:) I'd say 6'1 lol"
- "Q: did they say something else? what did you talk about with them? " / "A: tbh I forgot, I wasn't really paying attention bc I was blown by their amazing accent haha"
- "Q: Did they tell you when they are releasing the CD?" / "A: I didn't exactly ask when, they just told us next year "
- "Q: did they say that the new record is coming out next year?!" / "A: yes, in 2014 "
- "Q: How are the twins?" / "A: they seem to be doing well and happy to me "
- "They seem to be doing well and just enjoying themselves, you know "
- "Q: So nice! something interesting about them?" / "A: they seem to like to goof around ;b"
via @HORROR_DOLL

Instagram comments:
- "Q: honestly, did they look good to you? they were happy? and can you say if there was any other woman (not Ria)?" / "A: honestly, they were. they looked like they were having a really good time enjoying the night with their friends. haha no, it was just them two, along with their friends and manager :b"
- "Q: so it seems it was a Boy Nigh, huh? " / "A: Yes. They were having a great time joking and laughing a lot and just being them "
via @horror_doll

-"Q: Omg how it was? Did you say are these B&T? or what haha i'm excited for you!! Congrats." / "A: it was amazing! My dad noticed them before me & called me over. I almost pissed myself that's how freaking out I got. They are very nice guys (: my dream came true. & Thank you!"
-"Q: they we're alone? sorry I'm curious " / "A: it's okay cx them and five other friends (: no georg or gustav. -. their manager too!"
-"Q: how do you have their autographs on a photo you took the same day? I'm so confused, haha. " / "A: I have connections cx"
via @justsay_andreamarie

Transcript by: https://twitter.com/WirLieben_TH

No comments:

Post a Comment