Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

POR TI #323/2013 [Mexico]


*Georg and TH are mentioned in the section of "doubts"!*

I suffer for being his fan.

Girl POR TI: Hello, friends of the magazine. I am a fan of Georg from Tokio Hotel but I'm suffering because I probably will never get to meet him and tell him that I love him. What can I do?

Answer: Your love for Georg is a platonic crush, this means that it's based on fantasies and ideas than in reality but it doesn't mean that you don't feel it very strong and intense. It's acceptable that you are in love with him but without losing any perspective that he is an impossible love because he lives far away and because it's difficult to meet him. Althought, you also have the chance to go out with boys that are close to you.
Advice: Don't stick to the idea in not meeting him personally and enjoy his music, watch his videos, watch him dance and sing his songs. Send him a tweet or leave a comment in his page, that way he will get the message that you want. Cheer up!

Translation by ♥ And Noтнιng Cαn Hold мe вαcĸ ғroм yoυ Toĸιo Hoтel ㋖


No comments:

Post a Comment