Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary Tokio Hotel!!!!!


Well now it's my turn to wish happy 7th Anniversary to our boys :') Today is a really veeeery special day. It's been 7 years since everything started. Our 4 teen (then) boys from Magdeburg started their dream with a song, Durch den Monsun, a song that they still -even after 7 years- sing in their concerts and I want to share that song with you today. The only thing that I have to say is a BIG THANK YOU for all the beautiful moments, for all the beautiful concerts, songs and videoclips. And more than that THANK YOU because Tokio Hotel taught me so many things. They taught me to accept the differences in other people, to never laught at other people's interests and preferences and more than that they learned me to love a band with all my heart and the most important: they gave me a big Alien family, so connected even more than the real families that we have and I will never forget them! No matter how many years will go by, no matter if in 20 years I won't listen to them anymore (something that I don't really think is ever gonna happen) I will ever remember my 4 Devilish and all the things I did for them.

Tokio Hotel I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


the videoclip of Durch Den Monsun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Sy5-sOodA


No comments:

Post a Comment